Number of people you meet
Duration of each date
Duration of a break
Virtual Speed Dating Indian Singles
Thursday, July 09, 2020 @ 7:30 p.m. EDT
Toronto, ON, Canada
- All sales are final. If you cancel within 3 business days, you will be given a credit to use towards a future video speed dating event. If we feel we do not have an adequate number of people to run the event, you will be given a choice between a refund or a credit towards a future event.
- If a cancellation is made due to weather conditions no refund will be issued.
- We allow 2-3 years leeway on the age range listed.
- Your cut-off to join the event is 15 minutes prior to the event start. Please log in early to avoid disaappointment; test your browser, microphone and camera while you wait. There are no refunds or credits for people who do not sign in on time.
- In order to receive your receipts/confirmations from us, please be sure to add us to your Safe or Allow list by accepting all emails that end in @singleinthecity.ca otherwise you may not receive our emails due to high potency spam blockers by your service provider.
- SITC events are inclusive spaces. Showing rude behaviour towards other SITC participants will not be tolerated. Anyone who displays aggressive, or intolerant behaviour may be asked to leave the event and/or barred from future events.
New to the site? Here's how it works!
No extra downloads are required. Take notes as you go so that you remember your top choices and what you liked about them. After you meet each person, you will have the option of selecting yes or no for them. If you both indicate a yes for each other it’s a match!
View their profiles and start messaging right away! Past matches will remain in your profile, giving you access to go back and view them at any time.